Loading
Director of restaurant damaged in fire thanks ‘neighbouring’ outlets
Independent
Sat, 16 Nov 2019 17:42

Director of restaurant damaged in fire thanks ‘neighbouring’ outlets

Independent
Sat, 16 Nov 2019 17:42

The director of a restaurant which was damaged in a fire on Friday evening thanked the staff of neighbouring restaurants for their help.

Director of restaurant damaged in fire thanks ‘neighbouring’ outlets


Sandro Mamo, director of Browns Restaurant, thanked all the people who expressed their solidarity after Friday’s accident.

“A big thanks to our neighbour restaurants who helped us during this difficult time and all our amazing team for your help and support,” he wrote on Facebook, with a photo of his staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
Diners at the restaurant on the Valletta waterfront were evacuated after a fire which started in the kitchen before making its way to other areas.